4.12.14

Art Report:Hiroshi Matsumoto

I haven't done an art report in quite sometime but I found this amazing artist on Etsy and had to share his amazing work! 

I love the gorgeous colors of these abstract oil paintings:










Here's what Hiroshi has to say about his art:

 "I love oil paint, it's texture, viscosity, slow-drying time and smell. I paint abstract. I never know what it is going to be until it's complete. When I start to paint, I always put some colours on the canvas without thinking. My choice of colours is often accidental or intuitive. I try to catch the chance meeting of colour with composition. Sometimes I get lost, and then other times I find myself walking along a path that brings me back to where I belong. Abstract is for me a concrete way to share an inner sense, place and time with you directly and deeply. "


Truly passionate and absolutely inspiring, To purchase visit His Etsy Shop or hiroshimatsumoto.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate