27.11.14

Vegan Buckwheat pancakes with strawberry sauce


These are absolutely delicious when topped with mouthwatering strawberry sauce!  I created this from scratch with little to no measurements so I'll try my best to give you some sort of measurement guideline.
 
 
Here we go:
 
1 1/2 Cup of Buckwheat Flour
1 Cup of Water
3 tbsp. of Ground Flax Seed
1tsp of ground cinnamon
3 tbsp. of natural sweetener (you can use agave, honey, cane sugar etc.  I used honey)
1/2 Cup of mixed dates and or raisins or bananas
 
-Mix until consistency is smooth
 
-Add Coconut oil to frying pan and heat on medium
 
 
Berry Sauce
 
Slice or finely chop a handful of strawberries or various berries
Place in table spoon of water in a small pot on the stove add honey
Cover and let simmer for a few minutes
 
I assure you my measurements and instructions will get better with time. IF you try this recipe let me know how it goes!
 
Cheers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate