4.5.14

Happy Sunday: Last week in review

What a lovely day it is today! The sun is shininnig bright and I am just very fortunate to see such a magnificent day.

Here's what I was up to last week:

Monday I was back on a plane to Toronto from a little 4 day vacation in Miami, I took a few lovely photos that I will be adding to our online studio...


and speaking of Studio we are now live  and currently selling a few prints from our first limited collection.  The Miami line will be out within the next month or so...

This is week six of the one room challenge and I was looking at all the other amazing talented entries and I must say I am really, really impressed, especially all these textures and patterns.

Here are a my top 2 fav patterns:

Gosh I love Christine's work! Everything she touches is pure magic!
http://christinedovey.com/blog/

 This ceiling wallpaper is bananazzzz!  The English Room is really doing it up!


 Currently in love with:
Saffron | Azul


Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate