6.4.14

Happy Sunday: Last Week in Review

Good Morning :) it's a gorgeous sunny day out today and I'm preparing to hit the spa and get some much needed relaxation!  It's been a busy week and I'll just share a snippit of what I've been up to!

Have a lovely day!


As you all may now know I am a linking participant in the One Room Challenge!  I'm super nervous but I have a DIY design plan that I think may work!  We are embarking on week 2 and on Thursday I will show you what I've learned so far.
http://www.callingithome.com/2014/04/one-room-challenge-linking-event-round.html

If you haven't noticed I love Chapters, I am in there at least once a week!  I love stopping by and picking up new products or just browsing and I take pretty little pics and post on Instagram.  Here's a lovely one for your visual pleasure.



Speaking of Instagram I love discovering new pages and right now my new top 5 instgrammers are these lovely ladies!  Visually stunning photos and what they have to say, sell etc. is pretty awesome!





I mentioned on Instagram that I will be launching my online art studio very soon, it will be launching with my new site but here's a sneak peek.

FYI...

Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate